Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Projects


Pinterest has helped me this year come up with cute projects to try on my Baby Bears. It was a little expensive but I bought 12 canvas panels for $15 dollars and then taped the word "Mom" to it and let the kid's finger paint them. Then when they dried we peeled off the tape.



Our Sensory of Ripping paper and crinkling it, turned into this huge mess! But they had fun!

But, we did have gluing our torn pieces to paper! 




       Painted with a paint brush, great fine motor skills!
  This, is what Miss Ashley did when I asked to trace their hands, this will be the only time they use glitter days when I'm not there, because glitter stresses me out! Ha-Ha!

            My bulletin board outside my classroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment