Thursday, October 17, 2013

Another 2 Year Old Birthday!!!

Today we celebrated Remmi's 2nd Birthday! We now have 6 two year old's the Baby Bears room. Wow! I can't believe all my little ones are getting so big already!

We had a great day! Remmi was really excited to wear the birthday hats, and I was really impressed with the baby bears during our picture time. I was so proud that they kept them all on. Which will be great when we do our "gobble" pictures in November!

Today we had fun finger painting with Red, Yellow and Blue. We went outside and played on the climbers. We wore birthday hats and opened presents! All and all I think she will be quite tired tonight!


Just an F.Y.I. If your child starts saying "Naked Baby" I have been calling them that when they get naked to do messy art. I can't help myself really, but a lot them have started saying it. They look pretty cute just running around in their diapers!




                       We love playing outside







Our Cutest Moment!!!!





Our Artwork!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment