Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rainy Day Fun In The Toddler Room!!!

So I'm always looking for good deals on my Amazon Prime, well anyway I found a toddler parachute for only $10. I figured I could share it with the 2's also. We have ball pit balls that we shook around. The laughter of them all was priceless. I'm glad they liked it made my purchase much more appreciated.


Last year I remember doing these caterpillars using stamp pads but since the I couldn't find them, I thought I'd be brave and do paint instead. They actually turned out better I think and are so cute!

 
 




 
 

Our Cutest Moments:
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Surprised they didn't try to eat the shaving cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised too the first time I tried it with them. I told them it tastes really icky!, And I start by having them wash the tables with sponges as I spray on the shaving cream. We've done it twice this month and they love it!

    ReplyDelete