Thursday, November 3, 2016

Enjoying the beautiful weather!


God is Good, he is still letting us spend lots of hours outside enjoying the beautiful colors of Fall. Today I took my toddlers outside and we learned to crunch the leaves with our feet, throw the leaves into the air and just play in them. Hopefully we don't have many allergies in this bunch however I do apologize ahead of time. 


Yesterday we had fun working on our fine motor skills by holding onto a water color paint brush and dipping them in different colored cups of paint. They loved it and it was fun watching them with their different techniques! 



In the afternoon we explored some playdough I found while I had been cleaning some stuff out, I was just going to throw it away but thought they'd like to explore it.  they actually played with it for 15 minutes. However the cleanup was definitely messy, apparently it was fun to smear it onto the flooring! 


Our Cutest Moments:





No comments:

Post a Comment