Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy October



I love pork chops so when I saw a great deal on  them last week at the store I jumped on them! I didn't know how I was going to prepare these because we needed to do some grocery shopping but just hadn't gotten to it.

I call these Easy Peasy Pork Chops
1. Peeled potatoes, and cut them into slices, sauteed them in hot oil about 2tbs
2. In a small bowl, I added 2 tbs sweet basil, 1 tbs of chili power and 1/4 cup of brown sugar and 1 tbs oil (stir it up, still it crumbles)
3. I rubbed the mixture over the pork chops and threw them into the skillet along with the potatoes
4. It took about 8 minutes on each side to cook them thoroughly.

This was very good diner, but then I had expected. The potatoes were kind of sweet and spicy but not too much! Served with amana Apple Wine Yum!!!!


So My flowers that I planted from seed in the summer are now overtaking their spot, but sure are pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment