Friday, March 8, 2013

Beginning of Spring?!?

I'm ready for Spring, although I've always liked the snow, but hated the ice. But I've been craving some early morning runs, and I don't dare do that in the winter because I'm afraid I will slip and fall. But I'm ready to take the babies on walks outside and and get to explore nature!

Here is some of the older babies playing in the snow, they loved it, and in the end my mats all got washed!


                         Our little leprechauns, that were honestly a pain to put together but turned out so cute
    Dr. Seuss, Thing 1 and Thing 2's (Thanks, to my boss for telling me about these cute little hand prints! :)
                                     Green Finger Painting our Frogs, we love to finger paint!

We are working on using our spoons, sippy cups and plates, they are all doing such a good job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment