Sunday, March 17, 2013

power of prayer

So my parent's went to California so my dad could do the La Marathon. So I've been staying at their house watching Maggie dog all weekend long.

My mom gave me a long list of notes for all things that may go wrong like for instance the garage door that has been getting stuck and so on.

 Well everything was fine, but last night while I was trying to watch a movie I kept hearing this annoying beep every five minutes and for the life of me I could not figure out where it was coming from, I almost was going to replace all the batteries in the smoke detectors even though I wasen't sure if that was the problem.

I was finally going no where when I simply asked "Jesus, please help me find the sound" and I'm not kidding within that minute, right across from where I was, I looked at the counter and there lied a cell phone box in which was my dad's old phone, I opened it up and sure enough it said low battery and then it beeped.

So, even the smallest of prayers can still be answered. I feel even more safe this weekend!

Big or small requests God is a big God, Nothing is too small or too big for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment