Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sticky Finger Painting

I did this art messy play with the infants, but I thought I'd be brave and do it with the toddlers. It actually went a lot better than I had imagined it would and they loved it! Now, I won't be so scared doing ketchup and mustard finger painting next month!



                                                                     Hand print Popsicles



                                               Stickers on paper, great fine motor!!!

                          
                                                                 Finger Print Rainbows

                                                Finger Painting with left over paint!!!

My Classroom Door


My $4.00 Sprinkler I scored at Walgreen's, I'm glad They enjoyed it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment