Monday, November 25, 2013

Every child is an artist!

My toddlers love painting with water colors! It's messy but they will actually paint for 15 minutes and that is a record! Great for fine motor too! I'm so proud that they all used their paint brush's and no fighting over their paints!







Since some of the Baby Bears forgot to bring in their snow pants, we decided again to bring the snow indoors, this time we used bowls, muffin tins and plates with the snow! They had fun trying to serve us the snow! As you can see we still have quite a bit of eaters!

They also learned that you can only play in the snow if they wear their mittens. Once they came off, they had to go somewhere else, they didn't like that very much! So I'm guessing that when we do go out and explore they will leave them on!







Our Cutest Moments:




 My Grandma showing off her new shirt I got her!

No comments:

Post a Comment