Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Finger painting with lotion!!!

Well... we started to use purple paint for marble painting but while I was getting their papers ready. Gavin decided to start a little early. I looked over to see Gavin's face, arms and the counter and floor covered in purple paint. And Gavin's face was his punishment himself. He was very ashamed.

Here's the picture we got of the incident, I think he really just wanted a morning bath!


So instead of using our purple paint, we just tossed it and decided to finger paint with lotion. It was actually better because that way they could paint themselves with the lotion. And they also took really good naps today!



Our Cutest Moments:


I have to share the clip, I haven't heard Jack's laugh in awhile!



No comments:

Post a Comment