Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My Tree and my favorite owl ornament!!!

                 Just my Maggie dog cuddling...

Preview of our "Elf" Pictures!!!

Tonight we had our Christmas program, I'm happy to say that they all managed to walk in by themselves and no crying. We even had Lila our oldest show how "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" was done! :)


The boys looked really handsome in their sweaters and the girls looked so pretty in their dresses!






Our Christmas art we've done this week. Yes, I was silly and used Red Glitter today, I know out of all the days to do glitter! So if your child comes home tonight and you find little pieces of red glitter on them. I'm sorry in advance!





           Our Cutest Moments:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment