Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's the season of giving!

Well it took one whole day, but I managed to finish the Baby Bears Christmas ornaments. They turned out really nice and I was happy to give them out to the parents!


So I adopted a family of three boys for Christmas this year, I was so excited to go shopping for them. I bought mainly educational toys, books and clothing along with a Christmas Eve box I created from Pinterest. Today I get to go deliver them. I'm nervous but excited. I hope that they have a very Merry Christmas!

                All and All, I have about fifty presents!

So this week we did a ton of art and crafts, but I didn't take pictures because I ended up being sick for two whole days. I was fine on Thursday afternoon then all of the sudden I felt like I was going to pass out and actually ended up throwing up. I feel better, I just have a terrible headache and spills of dizziness. So the pictures will just have to wait till the next post!

We did however get to taste Candy Canes. Surprisingly the toddlers love peppermint. Who would have known! It was a very sticky mess but they seemed to enjoy it!

We still love to finger paint with sleepy time lotion and then paint our bellies with it!


                         Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment