Thursday, April 21, 2016

Painting like Picasso!


Every child is an artist! 


I love Spring because I can use watercolor paints more, it reminds me of warmer weather. They did so well painting with their paint brushes and dipping them into their paint pallets I was quite impressed, they are so smart!

We talked about what the caterpillar was going to eat, and they tried painting that particular food on their coloring sheet. 


After all was calm from art time, I decided to take them outside even though it was sprinkling we needed to get outside and burn off all our energy. 

We got a little messy while we were outside but we had so much fun digging in the mud and finding worms!


We don't throw fits anymore when it's time to go inside because we get to stand on a step stool and wash our hands in the sink like big kids!



Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment