Thursday, August 11, 2016

Busy Week!


It has been one busy week, I've babysat every night and still can't make myself go to bed before midnight even though I'm drained, thankfully I can sleep in for an hour on Saturday then we have a full day's work of painting out classroom a new color. 


I'm still uploading pictures to flash drives, so don't forget to bring yours in, I don't just have pictures I also have some video clips too! Our two year olds are adjusting to the 2's room this week. They are finding it difficult to adjust but I'm sure a couple of weeks into it, it will get better, I'm always a doorway away for a quick hug! 


This week we had fun playing outside in the morning for water day, before the rain. The school agers were doing a slip n slide activity and stopped for a moment to let us try it out.





Friday, we are going to attempt to finger paint with ketchup and mustard as today was a little crazy. Wish us teachers luck, and don't be surprised if your child comes home smelling like cheeseburger!

Our Cutest Moments:



No comments:

Post a Comment