Friday, September 23, 2011

Lazy day and snacking.

I love having my Fridays off, but lately I use it as my lazy day and do absolutely nothing and then later in the afternoon I feel completely guilty for doing so;

But today was different well sorta... My one day to sleep in, and I get woken up at 6:45am remembering that the garbage truck comes early and forgot to take the garbage out the night before. Now normally I would have just put shoes on and go out in my PJ's, but since we have construction going on next door I decided better wear something that won't attract me so much. So I put on a hoodie and sweats and and my running shoes. I rolled a 50 pound garbage bin down a 1/2 mile driveway occasionally having to stop to give my hands a break. Note to self, I should have worn gloves! Then I ran my hardest speed back home. So that was my morning workout, as I went back to bed.

Got up around noonish to make me some coffee and snacks, Lately I've been addicted to rice cakes, but today I made Cinnamon sugar chips. I normally make it with corn chips, but since I was the only one eating them I used flour ones.

Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Ingredients:6 taco sized (small) flour tortillas/corn tortillas
1 tbsp. melted butter or spray butter
3/4 cup sugar
4 tsp. cinnamon
Directions:
 
I cut all my tortilla's with a utility scissors into triangles, then I dip the pieces in butter or you can just spray them. then I sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. I put them overlapping on parchment paper on a cookie sheet in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes. I experiment on the minutes. Like I said, I never use recipes while cooking I just throw things in.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment