Saturday, January 18, 2014

Messy Play Friday!!!


 Today during art and sensory time, Miss Emily suggested we painted with string. So we did, it was a lot of fun, I had never done it before and I think we will do again in the near future. However it is very messy! We had to have a few sponge baths in the sink.


















Later in the afternoon, I had planned water play with polar bears and whales, but I couldn't find those toys. So instead I decided that we would paint with water, they really enjoyed that! It was also fun to teach them how to hold their paint brushes. I also got a chance to have my foam mats cleaned from all the splashing of water.



Our theme for arctic animals turned out pretty good! We did a lot of fun things based upon the different activities. Here's some of the art we did this week!


                         Our Cutest Moments:



1 comment: