Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Morning snow fun and afternoon splash party!

 

 
 

 
Over the weekend I had really been considering going back to the Infant Room, not really sure why. I was just missing cuddle time with the babies, holding and learning new things with them. But today we had six and at the most right now we will have 7. Today was nice, I got individual attention with all the kiddo's. Which I think that is what I really missed! It's hard when you have 12 coming at you all at once and crave that attention. But don't get me wrong, I dearly miss all my 2's that moved up. Today went great and flew by! I think it was also good to have a new teacher in there, and we really clicked with each other!

Since it's supposed to be nice for a few days, I guess until we get hit with a blizzard of snow again on Thursday and Friday. We are enjoying taking the toddlers out in in the snow. Today they got ready pretty quickly. We had a few take off mittens, but overall it went pretty good! I was pretty proud of them!

 

 








I filled the sensory table with warm colored water. And added rubber ducks and frogs to them. We had some toddlers that decided they would try and climb into the water table. So we put each toddler in the tub, after that they didn't try and climb in them anymore!



 














 





                                                               Our Cutest Moments:













No comments:

Post a Comment