Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Small group today!



I switched up my room again, it's good to change it up every couple of months! I also switched out the old books for some new ones.

We had a really small group today, consisted of having a total of four toddlers, we had five I sent one of the younger two year olds to the 2's room to play for a little bit. I took the toddlers outside to play this morning, was a challenge getting all four of them in their snow gear and actually out the door all together. But they did really well listening, although I can't say the same for Bible this morning. That was awful. I think we were the loudest of crier's that had to leave early.



We were supposed to finger paint with purple vanilla pudding today, but there was no way I was going to do that without another teacher. We have some runners in this group, and I didn't want the whole room to be sticky. So we will save that for tomorrow!

This was the high light of the day, I bought Animal and Transportation Magnets to stick on the magnetic cupboard and I even brought out cookie trays. They had fun transferring them to the different cookie sheets, I even caught one toddler sticking them in the oven of their little kitchen. I guess he knows what a cookie sheet really is!



I let them scribble with crayons this afternoon, they all had fun. No one tried eating them! This is a big step! :)







 
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment