Thursday, May 29, 2014

Getting ready for another birthday!!!



Guess who's turning 2 tomorrow?! That's right baby Jack, well not so much a baby anymore and I have stopped saying baby Jack for a few months now because he has turned into a toddler, or should I say a 2 year old little boy now!!! 



We will celebrate with a water splash day tomorrow! I will post pictures tomorrow after our party!!!



Mason was super excited about my animals stickers I picked up at the Dollar Tree today!!!!


Stickers are a huge hit lately, and it's fun to do with the little ones too watching them explore the sticky side and figuring out how to place it on their papers. 


Vinnie on the other hand really surprised me during this process, I look over and he is taking all the stickers off by himself and placing them on his paper. Rolen was working really hard getting the paper off the foam animal stickers. Way to go big boys!!!







I love getting group pictures, it just describes everyone's personality! And if you're at all wondering why Vinnie has a lollipop in his mouth, he received his summer haircut today! 

So today, we have been all about rocks! We climbed on them, we went for a walk to go and collect them for a art project. Tomorrow during our water day, more than likely we will find some more and pretend washing them like last time!








Before our rock climbing, we thought it would be fun to climb aboard the rocking cars and take a few pictures! 





I would just like to say, we are getting better at following directions, when I say stay on the sidewalk we do a pretty good job at listening, we might venture off into the grass just a little bit!


Our Cutest Moments:






No comments:

Post a Comment