Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015


Well we started this year off with painting on foil with the 2 year old's yesterday. Lets just say it was really fun but really messy. Miss Beth and I will be doing this activity come summer time outside so we can just wash everyone off with a hose, we did however have to give Theo and Kai a sponge bath in the sink!




Just a little clip that describes our naptime most days...


We took a field trip to the bathrooms. We have been talking a lot about the potty, I have been teaching the baby bears the potty sign during their diaper changes. We got to touch the toilet paper and not spin the toilet paper, sit on the potty and even got to wash our hands at the sinks! That was the most fun part for them because we do love making bubbles with soap. 



My New Years Night, Greer and I painted with water colors. That's right I even do art activities while I babysit, Always looking for families to care for! 


Our Cutest Moments:



No comments:

Post a Comment