Sunday, July 5, 2015

Celebrating a fun filled end of week!

 
You know how much I like taking group pictures, here I am standing on the table I told them how naughty Miss Becky was being so they wouldn't try it and some of them thought that was pretty funny so I'm glad I got at least some smiles out of them!
 

Our fun art projects that we created this week were painting with glow and the dark paint and creating tissue paper stars.
 
  
 
 
 
I had to teach my toddlers what colors the fourth of July represents. So what better way than to build with mega blocks and to teach them the colors that way. We have some little builders in this group!
 
 
Glow sticks were a huge hit after naptime!
 
 
I like how much they matched!!!
 
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment