Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Changes!


 Some of you may have heard that there was a chance that I would be transferred back to the Infant room as lead teacher this fall. I have decided to stay in the toddler room. With that being said, I have many new and exciting things in the works for the Toddler room. I have also changed around the setting in our classroom. The plan is that when Miss Molly comes back from maternity leave that she will also be in our classroom. I'm excited to work with her again!


 
 I needed a new door change from artwork, so I took some fun pictures in their firefighter costumes. I'm planning on getting more fun dress up costumes, they are really into carrying around purses, wallets and shoes right now.


Just a fun video clip of me chasing my toddlers around the room, this is such a fun game!

 
Our Cutest Moments:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment