Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

 
 
We celebrated Greer's 2nd Birthday today!
 
 
 When it's your birthday we will sing center wide during bible time in the morning. You get to stand on a chair and that's a pretty big deal!
 
 
Greer picked out our art today, she is really into scribbling with markers. It was good because everyone got their chance with coloring today!
 
 
 Let the party begin!
 
 
 
You all should know by now that, I always go overboard on birthdays, but I just can't help myself. So when I see their excitement it makes me happy!
 
 
 
This afternoon we ate the cupcakes, they were pretty delicious and the rings were a big hit later on in the day. Thanks for letting us share your birthday, Greer!
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment