Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Taryn!

 
I can hardly believe we have another 2 year old in our room now, my toddlers are growing up fast!
 
 
 
Miss Nancy sung Happy Birthday to Taryn at Bible today I think the blank stare is priceless...
 
 
She was much more energetic in the classroom, Taryn ran all the way back to the classroom and stood up on her climber so we could sing it one more time.
 
 
What's even better than the birthday song that's right presents!!!
 
 
Brown Bear What Do You See is one of our favorites. So when I found the slide and find one they all wanted a turn luckily I bought a copy on Amazon for our classroom!
 
 
 
This afternoon we celebrated with Minnie Mouse cupcakes, they were the cutest I almost didn't want to eat it but boy did the toddlers love them. Miss Sue had to take them to the bathroom to wash their hands and faces afterwards.
 
 
 
I let Taryn pick out our art activity she said paint, we practiced holding onto our paint brushes and painting with water colors.
 
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment