Thursday, December 10, 2015

Our Christmas Program!

Well overall the Little Llama's did very well during their Christmas program, and I am very pleased no one cried and they all sat very still during their performance. I was a little worried a couple minutes before we went on we were not a happy bunch.
 
 
One a happy note, the twos and toddlers had a pretty good time destroying the nursery it took three teachers to clean it up afterwards.
 
 
 

 
Overall they looked so cute and we can laugh now at the moments we had with them prior to the night. I will print out copies next week when I get some more color ink.
 
 
Lets not forget the toddlers favorite activity, eating snack! We made ham sandwiches, cheese and crackers and raisins to tide them over while we waited for parents.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love looking at all the pictures and activities the kids do.

    ReplyDelete