Thursday, January 7, 2016

Snow Fun!

 
I'm on a roll with blogging this week, woot! woot!
 
We have been taking every chance we get to take the toddles outside to play in the snow since next week it will be in the single digits. Everyone was fine playing then the youngest ones started fussing so Miss Deb took four of them inside to play while I had four of them that I barely could bring back inside with me because they were having so much fun!
 
 
 
 
We did the girls hair today, and the boys also thought they needed a different hair style too!
 
 
 
After we watched a short clip on penguins yesterday they now have identified that our jolly slopes toy are penguins sliding down. I love seeing that connection and pointing to them and trying to say the word.
 
 
 
Play time is learning time!
 

 
Our Cutest Moments:

No comments:

Post a Comment