Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lots of LOVE!!!

 
If you haven't learned by now, I love taking pictures. Some holidays I get really carried away and start taking pictures in every classroom. So if you child has an extra photo it's from me! I have way too much fun on my Smilebox program where I can create fun frames to go with the pictures!
 
 
We did have to take a break from all the cuteness and do some fun heart stickers. I love how my toddlers are so interested right now this activity!
 
 
Here are just some cute photo's I couldn't resist taking!
 

 
 
We got out our Valentine's Day Sensory tub this week, yesterday was the first day that we begun taking pictures and can you see how they destroyed the room in the first ten minutes! I'm questioning to myself why I thought putting red tinsel in the tub was a good idea!
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment