Saturday, February 20, 2016

Our Little Puddle Jumpers!

 
Well I hope all the toddlers all get better this weekend. We had such a nasty bug that flew into our room this week and I think all but 2 of the 12 toddlers didn't end up catching it. I on the other hand did but then who can resist all the cuddling when they are sick. Luckily for me, I spent two days in bed with hot tea and honey recovering and I am fever free today. Unfourntly I missed a Christian concert and Bacon Fest so maybe next year!
 
 
Please keep bringing in snow pants and boots for our outside time. We will start taking many afternoon walks and walking in the fun puddles teaching the toddlers how to stomp their feet. Some of them loved it on Thursday and some not so much. Spuriously for how wet they ended up getting they were dry underneath!
 
 
Oh how we have missed being outside, my toddlers have so much energy in the afternoons it's hard to contain them with busy activities and then the tables in our room seem like climbers to them. Hopefully Spring is coming so we can go outside twice a day now!
 
 
We still love building with our mega Lego blocks we even brought in another bucket from the gym to expand our towers. We have some little engineers and architect's in the making!
 
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment