Sunday, April 13, 2014

Busy Weekend!



Jill's Bridal Shower was a great turnout. We had fun with family and friends and she was very thankful for all her gifts, especially my cookbook I had made her which was a total surprise! Things are becoming more real for the wedding and now I really need to start by writing my speech. No more fooling around, gotta get busy!








On Friday, the toddlers made it through their first 15 minute movie day. We dressed in jammies and had a snack on the rug and watched a short YouTube clip of  Baby Einstein Animals. As you can see they were practically glued to that computer. They made all the sounds to five different animals that were shown. I"m thinking of doing this twice a month, and maybe next time on Farm Animals. 



Some fun activities we do daily throughout the day that they love doing!!!





Caught these three stealing snacks off the counter! 


When I worked with the babies it was so easy trying to get a really good picture of them with head props now that these little guys are s little older they move too quick or take them off before I can get a good snap. However they are too darn cute not to post!


Even Maggie had to get her picture at the bridal shower, unfortunately she couldn't control her barking so she had to spend the day at my Grandma's place with my dad. Sorry Maggie, we did save you a hat! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment