Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rainy Days=Water Play!





Since we didn't get to go outside at all today, we played on the soft climbers this morning. Our sensory activity was so much fun that we went through a stack of papers. I dipped water color paint onto wet sponges and let them paint their papers with the sponge.Then this afternoon I got water play for our afternoon activity. I put water in plastic gloves, let them play with the sponges, we worked on squeezing both items. 



Tomorrow we will celebrate Vinnie's birthday party, he will turn 2 on Saturday, but spending Friday with Mommy. I'm sure he'll be a little confused on his birthday day at school, either way we've made it special for him to enjoy.I will post pictures of the party tomorrow!

Our Cutest Moments:






No comments:

Post a Comment