Thursday, March 26, 2015

We celebrated another birthday today!

 
 
It's not everyday you get to share your birthday with your brother, how cool is that! These boys are the sweetest!
 



 
I let James pick out the color of paint today we used for art. Since he picked green it was only right to make ninja turtles out of them.
 
 
 
This morning we all sang happy birthday to him and we opened up his present. I'm so glad he liked his bear, I think we at least read the book 5 times today if not more.
 
 
 
James brought in chocolate truffles to share for his party, his friends gobbled them right up. Of course the birthday boy gets 2!  Thanks James they were very yummy!
 
 
 
Teagan was so excited that we celebrated James birthday today because all day long all I heard was the birthday song over and over again. And lots of birthday kisses that James wasn't very fond of at the end of the day. You two make the cutest couple!
 
 
This afternoon we had fun with streamers, we made tunnels to go under  we unrolled and just made messes. Some of them were pretty wore out afterwards!
 
 
 
Overall James I hope you had a good birthday party at school. We had fun celebrating with you! I try and make birthdays a big deal even when they might not remember in years to come knowing that I could make just one day really special for them makes me smile!
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment