Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Updates!

 
Got back from Boston very late Sunday night luckily I wasn't very tired this morning at work despite a lot of our cranky toddlers that Miss Abbie and I dealt with today.
 
My Dad did very well at the Boston Marathon he even first time ever qualified for Boston next year. So next year, it will be his 8th time again! Looking forward to spending another weekend in Boston come next Spring! Very proud of him to finish in 3 hours and 54 minutes, I sure couldn't do that!
 
 
Miss Abbie did some really cute artwork that I had to post. The toddlers are loving Art and Sensory this month. It is fun for us to watch them explore different textures.
 

 
We finger painted with green and blue washable paints today, to help celebrate Earth Day!
 
 
I reorganized the room today because I felt like we needed a change. Hopefully the toddlers will adjust to their new surroundings as well.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment