Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hot Day=Water Day!!!

 
Well September is starting off hot, and who would have guessed that I told you all to bring home your child's swim stuff because I thought our water days were over. Today I found the last of the swim diapers I had stashed away for next season and we played in the water this afternoon. I didn't really intend for the toddlers to get as wet as they all did. But then again toddlers can spot water anywhere...
 
 
Were getting ready for a new school year so that means some fun school artwork... Please let me know how many grandparents your child has as I will start preparing the cards we will be making for them. Thanks!
 
 
Had to share this gorgeous sunset picture I took when I arrived home tonight!
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment