Saturday, October 3, 2015

Loving this fall weather!

 
 I love taking my toddlers outside for a walk, especially in the cool crisp air. We taught them to hold hands while we were walking and most of them did a pretty good job!
 
 
I found this fun bench on the big playground that I thought would be the perfect picture. Too bad I couldn't be in it, someone had to try and make my toddlers smile! I do think this is a pretty cute class picture if I do say so myself!
 
 
 
When we came back inside we painted with our pinecones that we found!
 
 
There's always a few that can never seem to stay away from the paint. I guess it's just their curiosity for someday they will become little artists!
 

Pajama Day was fun, they all look so cute in their jammies, they all took really good naps too!
 
 
The Halloween crafts have begun!
 

 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment