Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oodles of Noodles!

 
This morning we played with cold wet noodles in the sensory tub. I knew this activity was going to be a messy one so I tried to contain all of them on the tile flooring, but some like to wonder around the room carrying their bowls of noodles.
 
 
I was surprised clean up wasn't as bad as I had imagined. My toddlers are really trying to help clean up lately and I think it has to do a lot like this book!
 
Oh, and lets not forget all the "growling" when we read it!
 
Image result for little tiger picks up
 
Getting dressed is always fun, they like to run off with pants, sock and trying on their friends shoes. I'm always trying t keep track of whose outfits are whose. So this little man decided he wanted to wear jeans today!
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment