Sunday, June 26, 2016

Birthday Fun!


We celebrated Riley's birthday on Friday she turned 2! Singing happy birthday at Bible was a special time to stand on a chair and be shy, netherless she loved it!


After bible time we were pumped up for presents. I'm very surprised how well my toddlers are about opening up gifts by themselves and really ripping the paper off. I do tend to spoil my toddlers on their birthdays!


Were getting really good at singing happy birthday we can all pretty much sing part of the song, and we clap a lot during the time as well. We tried singing happy birthday to Riley but she was more interested in playing with her new toys!


Thanks for bring us yummy cookies to enjoy for Riley's birthday they were very delicous! 


To burn off our sugar high we did water play afterwards. I love my bright balls I purchased for fun water play, I will always take donation of toys for my classroom!


Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment