Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I've been tight on cash for my sister's upcoming wedding. So what better way to give my dad a gift to show him how great of a dad he is! I wrote him a letter instead.

Happy Father’s Day
June, 2014


Dear Dad,
Happy Father’s Day, I just want to take a moment to tell you how proud I am of you that you’re my Dad.  I love how you dare to try new things, and secede in them even when you don’t think it’s possible I love how you go out of your way to make sure your family is taken care of. I love how you’ve never been afraid to show your family how much you love them, and your non-stop strength in pushing yourself to do a job that frustrates you just so you can look after them is inspiring.
 I love that you encourage me to dream, even if in reality it is only a dream.  I love how you’ve taught me the value in working hard is to get what you want in life. You taught me how important it is to do whatever makes me happy.
You’re my hero because you’re everything a loving husband and wonderful father should be. I love seeing the love in your eyes when you look at Mom after 37 years together. You still look at her as though she’s the best thing that ever happened to you and you’re proof that love and devotion really still exists. That dedication inspires me to never settle for someone who isn’t completely crazy about me, and I thank you for showing me that there are good, kind-hearted men in the world who’d do anything for the ones they love.
I’m grateful for everything you’ve ever given me and done for me, and hope that one day I can do the same for you. I want to give you the world and everything you deserve for being such an incredible person.
Love Always,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment