Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sister's Bachelorette Party!!!


Well Jill's Bachelorette Party was a success! It was nice just having us five there to help her celebrate her last night as a single lady. We went pole dancing, and I honestly think I pulled my inner thigh muscle because it was quite sore this morning when I woke up. Everyone drank lots, I was pretty sober throughout most of it, but I don't drink much to begin with. I have so much alcohol in my fridge, I could probably throw another party! 




We played 2 out of the 3 games I had planned. We made kissed the bride good-bye with lipstick prints and we made Mike some honeymoon underwear for the wedding night. All and all it was a fun night that we will all remember. Mike was a good sport and modeled his new briefs! 




No comments:

Post a Comment