Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Scooping and pouring with water turns into full fledge water play!!!

The best part about naptime is putting them all down for naps, which sounds like the crazy part. For me it's the one on one bonding time I get with them individually. We lay right beside them rubbing their back's, or running our fingers through their hair. It's our special moment where we tell them how much we love them!!!



Well today I knew it was going to be a hot one this afternoon so on a whim I brought out pitchers of water and small cups to work on scooping up the water and pouring it out. 


It turned into a very wet sensory time so I completely stripped them down to their diapers and we just had fun! Then they discovered the mud with the woodchips and that was a little too much for me so I took them out to the 2's water play and rinsed them off. 





You know it's time to go back inside when the diapers start sagging!


Playing in diapers!!!




Talissa has started saying my name, we practice names everyday! But I finally heard it today, So exciting!!!






Our Cutest Moments:



















No comments:

Post a Comment