Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's Picture Day!

 
 
Today was our Spring picture day, I would just like to say usually my toddlers will smile and are happy go lucky around other people but today they were having nothing to do with the photographers. These were just some of the looks that Miss Abbie and I received this morning.
 
 
 


So before I decided I was going to take their pictures with their artwork we did the next best thing to do, we let them have donuts and milk for their afternoon snack. You can imagine they were quite happy about that!
 
 
The best thing I can say is that when the photographers were here, we did take a group picture all together with no one crying. So that was a huge plus considering a few took good individual shots. I'm happy to say that they all took good pictures for me.
 

 
 

 

Happy Mother's Day!!!
 

 

 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment