Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Our first water play of this year!


Today, the Baby Bears stood so nicely while I painted their arms and hands to make our Giraffe handprints, I was very impressed with them. They didn't turn out quite like I wanted them too but netherless they are cute!




I bought a package of swim diapers last night at the store I was hoping that the size I bought would fit all of them, thankfully it did some were a little snug though. Loved the weather today and was so thrilled that they got to play in the water.



 I put baby food jars with lids in the sensory tables. We also took drinks and turns playing with the hose.





 The boys transitioned to Miss Beth's room today, go figure they found a special spot they liked the best the "Cozy Corner"





Our Cutest Moments:





No comments:

Post a Comment