Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Fun!

 
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We have been having fun this week doing Easter activities today we stamped eggs in paint and stamped with them. Although, we will no longer have eggs in our classroom some of the younger toddlers have been trying to wedge the eggs in their mouths. So we had to say good-bye to them after art time today. I will be replacing the sensory tub with some new items for the month of April. I can always use some Dollar Tree gift cards!
 
 
 
I just got this little bird on Amazon, it's our newest pet to our classroom it's motion sensory. It's clipped onto our window in our classroom. This has been helping during naptime to get them all calmed down I just say shh, where's the birdy he's trying to sleep. And eating our meals too it really comes in handy. Although I do have some toddlers that are a little hesitant about it. 
 




This afternoon I let the older toddlers go next door to the bigger playground to use our gross motor skills by climbing up the wooden climber and going down the slides. We even took turns pushing the swing back and fourth.
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment