Friday, August 22, 2014

Hanging with the girls today!




Today was very quiet, I forgot how little girls are together. We played kitchen, scribbled with markers and just played!





Pop bottles are great tool for working on their fine motor with pom-poms. We can always take donations of bottles. I bought little cups, and next week we will also get to use tubes taped to the wall so we can drop our pom-poms down them. I'm so glad this activity is so engaging for them!


When we paint with our feet or our hands we usually end up with extra paint. I had so much red paint left that I couldn't just throw it out, so I made these cute cars with their feet. Turned out way cuter than I thought they would!


We had to get out and splash around in the water before it got to hot outside. They weren't much into the water though, more into sitting on the towels or being wrapped up in them.




Our Cutest Moments:







No comments:

Post a Comment