Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Quiet day with our young toddlers...

Vinnie, Jack and Mason will soon be in the 2's classroom and oh how I will miss them being in my classroom. I know they have to move up because they are getting too big and a little to possessive of the younger toddlers, but it's always still sad to see them go! I do forget how the little ones are so quiet just exploring every part of the classroom, and just watching them play with toys or with each other is just really fun to watch them interact. 


What better way to introduce finger paints than little drops of paint on their papers. This next month we will be painting with edible paints as some of the toddlers don't quite get the concept and of course everything goes straight into their mouths. I am quite proud of the little ones, they don't eat books so that's a huge plus!




However the toddlers are great about climbing on the climbers and hiding underneath things!


This afternoon we tried milking the cows with gloves filled with water, I poked little holes in them. They really liked holding onto them, putting them in their mouth to get the water out and transferring them in and out of the box. They didn't quite get the concept of the process, but I had fun watching them explore with the gloves.


Our newest little couple, sneaking kisses on the climber!






I had to share this clip because it's quite funny! Kai was very much into his teddy bears today. He loved playing with the peek-a-boo bear, but when he accidentally pressed his foot the bear started talking to him. Lets just say Kai isn't friends with that bear when he speaks. The funny part is that Kai loves the dancing singing chicken, which I don't get! 


Our Cutest Moments:








No comments:

Post a Comment