Monday, August 4, 2014

My Day Off plus happiness and smiles!!!

I got called into work this morning to see if I could fill in for a little bit. Honestly I didn't sleep well the night before and I didn't want to work I just wanted to sleep in, but I decided I should go in and help out. Well when I got to my classroom and opened the door I was bombarded with huge hugs and voices screaming my name. So all in all it was worth coming into work. All morning I heard my name over and over again with smiles and lots of cuddles. Those special moments like that just makes me love my job even more!


Tomorrow we are celebrating Mason's 2nd Birthday! He wasn't too thrilled about taking his Birthday hat pictures after nap time today. Hopefully he will like them tomorrow! 



What better way to get out all of our energy is to run on the hill. I love seeing their little feet move so fast, the 2's joined us for a down hill race!





So it seems like lately when we go to fix the little girls hair that has fallen out after nap time or when we come in from outside that the little boys in our classroom also want there hair done too. So here we have it, Rolen and Jack that sat as we did their hair! 



Some of our happy little guys today!!!






What better way to learn about Farm Animals is watching Old McDonald's Farm! We asked them how to say the words of the animals and we also made the sounds to each animal. 


Our Cutest Moments:





No comments:

Post a Comment