Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer is coming to an end!

You know Summer is finally coming to an end when the fair starts or you find yourself buying last minute school supplies. My mom and sister are both kindergarten teachers in ankeny so lately that's all I have been hearing about them getting back into routine when I go over to their houses. My sister just transferred to the new school in ankeny, don't quote me but I think it's rock creek, it's a huge school and her classroom is quite nice!


Matthew West and Newsboys made it to the Iowa State Fair this year! 

r

Of course you couldn't go to the fair and not take any pictures of the animals!


Llama Mama does exists! 


We painted with red paint this week. This month is all about farm animals so we will be doing lots of activities including painting red barns, and stamping with animals and even looking at our new real life farm animal book that I created at CVS! 



What better way to play outside than in the water table filled with last night's rain. The toddlers got a little ahead of me while we were outside I was wiping down the playground with a towel so we wouldn't get all wet I guess I forgot to dump out the water table. So we just decided to get wet than dry out our clothes, they had a lot of fun playing in it! 



Our art from this week!







Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment