Monday, September 22, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin Oat Muffins!

So last month in the mail I received a packet of OAT Revolution oatmeal. It's oatmeal where they have ground flax in the mix for some extra fiber and nutrition. I usually have oatmeal and coffee for my breakfast, I really like this oatmeal because it makes me feel full throughout the mornings. They have other flavors including, blueberry muffin, apple cinnamon (my favorite), pomegranate, and oatmeal raisin.

So I decided to make muffins out of these, for those fast and grab mornings. 


Ingredients: 
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (100% pumpkin, no added sugar!)
1/4 Cup Almond Butter (or your choice of nut butter)
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 Packages "Better Oats" Cinnamon Apple Instant Oatmeal 

  1.  Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a muffin pan. Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the oats.
  2. Fold in oats, stir to combine.
  3. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full with batter. Batter will be thick- that's okay!
  4. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment