Thursday, September 11, 2014

Getting sticky with applesauce...







I finally got the apples laminated just in time to decorate our walls and classroom door. We also got new tubs for our cubbies so things won't fall out. Be sure to take home all swim stuff and replace them with jackets and warmer clothing.






Ask your toddler to say "Apple" we have been working on saying the word and pointing to all of our apples. Next week I will be bringing in honey crisp apples for a morning snack! 







You may ask yourself why are they painting with paint brushes during a finger painting activity, reason being is they won't touch it without a paint brush. That's right they know how to all use a paint brush now. It only took a minute though before our youngest tasted it.





 
The good thing about having your mom being a kindergarten teacher is that you learn new songs. My mom taught me this apple finger play to do with my toddlers.


Our Cutest Moments:









3 comments:

  1. They look so cute sitting criss-cross-applesauce in their diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Email me, I can send more pictures! Blstevenson44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete