Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Picture Day!

Why is it that it always rains on picture days?! It was a very low key day today, nothing on the lesson plan really got done but for the most part they were all pretty happy. Not so much this morning, but it was a little scary I can imagine for some of them. They all slept so good at nap time that we ended up waking up half the class. Now, mind you I know I heard none of the toddlers crying during our group picture but we wanted to get a class shot of them looking so adorable in their outfits!


I took some individual shots of them all with their ages, they didn't turn out as good as I was hoping for, but nevertheless they are still pretty cute! 













Our Cutest Moments:







1 comment:

  1. Love this one! Everyone looks so nice for their pictures.

    ReplyDelete