Friday, October 10, 2014

Clean Fun!

I think we are still missing 2 families for our picture wall! We will also include family pets as well. We talk about our family quite a bit throughout the day including animals and the toddlers have fun pointing to them!
 
 
 
 
In the afternoons we like to scribble with crayons, I tape down their papers so they can really make marks on them. We are working on holding the crayons and not eating them. Please encourage coloring at home because it's a great fine motor skill.
 
 
To help settle down our busy toddlers after lunch  time, we come back to the room and read two night time books and sing twinkle little star. Today I decided to give lotion foot massages and let them rub their legs and feet. I was surprised how well they really liked this activity.
 
 
 
I couldn't resist when I saw this on Pinterest, I had to challenge myself and create the Spiderman handprints , I mean after all it was spider week!
 
 
A nice clean afternoon activity when we come inside from playing outside in the dirt. I also learned from this activity that Teagan is ready to transition to a cup at mealtimes! Way to go big girl!
 
 
If you haven't checked out our bulletin board outside our classroom, I encourage you to. I have a recipe of the month, some favorite books we are currently reading and our lesson plan for the week. I will start posting some coupons for diapers and wipes and a list of donations I need for the classroom. Also wanted to say, we are very sad Miss Beth is leaving our classroom but happy that she isn't going too far away she is moving to the 2's as lead teacher! We are excited about Miss Molly joining our room again, the kids have really missed her!
 
 
 
Our Cutest Moments:
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment